Default location: Germany.
Other locations available on request: Switzerland, Iceland, Bulgaria, USA, Canada, UK, Singapore, India, Australia, Japan, Spain, Netherlands, Poland and Finland.
Locations coming soon: France, Italy, Brazil, Indonesia, South Korea, New Zealand and Sweden.
- You will be notified at your email address when your App is ready.
- Then you will be able to log in your account using the email and password that you entered when you have signed up.
- Debit and Credit Card
Yes, you can. When you fill out the billing form, you have that option.
We provide a one-time 7 days free trial and a 15 days money back guarantee.
DANIAN’s customer support team is here to help with all your questions. Every customer has access to LiveChat and email support.
Yes, that is an option we support. For more info contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes. You are free to select that option while customizing your subscription.
- Many businesses prefer to use their Subdomain to connect an App to their website. This way, the connection is considered first∙party, and therefore they are exempt from the cookie banner placement requirement.
- We request as little personal information as possible.
- We select hosting servers from countries that respect privacy.
- DANIAN has no access to your personal information because all payments are conducted through a payment processor.
- We use open∙source software and no third∙party connections are allowed.
The only exception are the payment processor domains which are required for the processing of your order. We have enabled those connections only on the pages where it’s absolutely necessary.
- If we manually issue any invoice to you, your billing info is sent straight to our accounting firm, which handles our legal obligations. Then all billing data is automatically deleted from our servers.
- All employees use privacy∙focused hardware and software.
- We care deeply about Privacy.
As a result, we created this highly detailed Privacy Guide.