Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to DANIAN OÜ, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Ahtri tn 12, 10151.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Estonia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to DANIAN, accessible from https://www.danian.co
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Information We Collect Automatically
When You visit our Website, or use our Services, our server automatically collects certain browser or device generated information, including but not limited to:
- Your anonymized IP address;
We use this data only with the purpose to know what countries our visitors come from. The first 3 parts of the IP address are enough for this purpose. We have set our servers to automatically remove the last part so that we don’t record the personal data of our visitors.
- Your date, time and duration of your visit;
- Your page visits;
- Your source traffic;
We use this data only with the purpose to know from what sources people come to our website so that We can strengthen our marketing in that direction. Example: Search engines, social media, forums etc.
We do not use this automatically collected information to try to identify You by name, and We do not associate it with the information You provide voluntarily, as detailed below.
The software We are using for gathering data about our visitors has far more abilities.
But We care about privacy, so in the settings we have disabled the options for collecting: browser type, operating system, device type, heatmaps, visitor profiles, device screen dimensions, session recording, media analytics, form analytics, and much more.
Information You Provide
In order to access or use certain portions of the Website or Services, or enjoy the full functionality of the Website or Services, or otherwise in conducting business with Us or seeking to conduct business with Us, You may be prompted to provide certain personal data to Us in the following ways:
- Persons who complete registration forms to sign up for free and premium subscription packages on our Website will be prompted to provide their name, country, IP address and their e-mail address.
- Website visitors, and prospective and current suppliers and subscribers, may provide personal data when filling in forms (for example, a ‘Contact us’ form) on our Website or at a trade show or anywhere else we conduct business; by downloading documentation from our Website; by subscribing to newsletters or other communications; by corresponding with Us by e-mail or otherwise providing contact details. In these cases, typically, the personal data you give Us may include name, IP address, business affiliation, business address, and email address, and any personal details required to resolve any inquiries or complaints.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Our Website uses Essential and Functional cookies (first-party). These cookies are necessary in order to ensure that our Website operates properly. They are used to save preferences, detect misuse of our Website and Services and to distribute the load on our servers, which keeps the Website available. Certain Services you may request cannot be provided without these cookies.
We may also use internal (local and first-party) Web statistics cookies, scripts, pixel tags etc. for the purpose of constructing statistics of which parts of our Website interest our visitors. This enables us to make the structure, navigation, and content of our Website as user friendly as possible. We do not use any cookies from third parties.
We do not share any cookies related data with third parties.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
What is customer data needed for?
GDPR’s rules for lawful handling of personal data are as follows:
- The data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purpose/s.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract in which the data subject is party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of such an agreement.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation which is the responsibility of the Controller.
- Processing is necessary to protect interests that are of fundamental importance to the data subject or to another person.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or as part of the exercise of the Controller authority.
- Processing is necessary for purposes relating to the legitimate interests of the Controller or of a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are heavier and require the protection of Personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Use of Your Personal Data
The following is an overview of our purposes for using Your personal data. Additional details on how We process Your personal data may be provided to You in a separate notice.
All processing and use of Your personal data is justified by a “condition” for processing. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
- the processing is necessary to perform a contract with You (such as if you subscribe to our Services) or take steps to enter into a contract at Your request (such as to fill an order), or to provide product information you have requested;
- the processing is necessary for Us to comply with a relevant legal obligation, such as keeping accounting records;
- the processing is in our legitimate interests, which are not overridden by Your interests and fundamental rights. Our legitimate interests are to use Customer, Website user, supplier and visitor data to conduct and develop our business activities with them and with others while limiting the use of their personal data to purposes that support the conduct and development of our business; or You have consented to the processing.
We use the personal data we collect to:
- provide You with Services You have subscribed for, or otherwise requested;
- provide You with documentation or communications which You have requested;
- administer and manage performance of purchase or sales agreements with our suppliers and customers;
- provide after-sales support;
- correspond with users to resolve their queries or complaints;
- market our services to persons whose services have expired or otherwise been cancelled;
- engage You about events, promotions, the Website and the Company’s products and services;
- process, evaluate and complete certain transactions involving the Website, and more generally transactions involving the Company’s products and services;
- operate, evaluate, maintain, improve and develop the Website (including by monitoring and analyzing trends, access to, and use of the Website for advertising and marketing);
- to increase Your (and other users’) experience according to tracked interests, to analyze and target potential new markets, and for other marketing purposes;
- protect and ensure safety of the Website, the Company confidential and proprietary information, and the Company employees;
- manage, protect against and investigate fraud, risk exposure, claims and other liabilities, including but not limited to violation of our contract terms or laws or regulations.
We also use non-personal data and aggregate information, such as that collected automatically, to customize our marketing efforts or to customize the use of our site for an aggregate group of customers.
We will never sell or rent Your personal data to third parties.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Right to withdraw consent: Where applicable, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. For example, if You wish to opt-out of receiving electronic marketing communications, You can use the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided it our emails or otherwise contact us directly and We will stop sending You communications.
Right of access: Customers have the right to know what personal information we have about them and how we handle it, and they may access it free of charge. The data subject makes a request for information in electronic format, and the information shall be provided in an electronic format which is generally known, if the data subject does not request otherwise.
Right to rectification: We are responsible to ensure that the personal information We handle about a customer is accurate and up-to-date. If a customer notices an error, they have the right to request rectification of this information.
Right to erasure: Under certain circumstances a customer has the right to have his/her personal data deleted. This is applied in the following situations:
- If the personal data is no longer needed for the purpose/purposes for which they have been collected
- If the data has been collected solely on the basis of consent from a customer and they wish to revoke that consent.
- If a customer disagrees with the handling of data for direct marketing purposes.
- If a customer believes that the personal data, after a balance of interests, does not meet legitimate reasons that outweigh the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Right of objection: Right to object the processing of personal data provided by Us on the basis of a balancing of interests. We need to receive the treatment a customer is opposed to. Then we will only continue to deal with the data if there are compelling legitimate reasons for the personal data to be processed and if these outweigh the customers interests. For marketing purposes, a customer is always entitled to oppose the processing of personal data.
Right of limitation: Our customers may limit our processing of their personal data if they dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is illegal or if the data is not required for the purpose of the processing.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose personal data about Website visitors, users of our Services, or our suppliers or customers if, in our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy any laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such data;
- To disclose personal data that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Agreement or other user policies;
- To protect ourselves, our subscribers, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information (including personal data) to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if We are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- To cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and other seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable requests of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
Security of Your Personal Data
We take measures, including data encryption, to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We make reasonable efforts to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. Nevertheless, We cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party ‘hackers’ from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals We are unable to guarantee that our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite our reasonable security measures.
The Website is not for use by children under the age of 16 years and We do not knowingly collect, store, share or use the personal data of children under 16 years. If You are under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any personal data, even if You are prompted by the Website to do so. If You are under the age of 16 years and You have provided personal data, please ask Your parent(s) or guardian(s) to notify Us and We will delete all such personal data.
Where lawful to do so, and subject to Your consent where required, We may communicate with You by e-mail to tell You about our products and services. If You wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications, please use the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in our emails.
If you are a Customer to our Services, we may send You periodic announcements including the details of our existing and new programs. You may opt out of these announcements by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of these emails. If You opt out of these marketing emails, You may still receive system notices and other information that is specifically related to your subscription account.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By e-mail: email@example.com