Since We respect artist and content owner rights, it is DANIAN’s policy to respond to alleged infringement notices concerning the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).
If You believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify DANIAN’s copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA.
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, You must provide the following information in writing:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Your copyright certificate(s)/designation(s) and the type, e.g., registered or unregistered;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
4. Your complete name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
5. The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
6. The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
The above information must be submitted to the following address:
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying DANIAN that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with DANIAN’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
If you think your copyright is being infringed, follow these steps, and we’ll do something about it.